Sample of creative writing: The Damnation of David Shaw
“I have many names in many cultures. You already have preconceived images of me but they are not true, I assure you. You know nothing about who I really am. I am the archangel Lucifer. Satan, sometimes, and many others.”
He instantly rises and steps back aghast from Lucifer before he can finish.
Shock
Excitement
Intense Fear
Intense Loathing
Lucifer lets it Sink into David.
“Prince of lies… King of Darkness! Demon! Begone from my holy visage! God protects me!”
“I thought this might happen… given your background. That’s why we’re scared for you”
“Scared? What, scared that you would lose me to the arms of God for dispatching you vile children? Scared you might have to battle the forces of good for this righteous crusader?” he wrathfully preaches.
A sigh.
“No… I want you to go to heaven and be with Them.”
“Lies! You’re here to cast me into fire and brimstone!”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home